Sales Manager (Toronto)
Title: Sales Manager (Mid-Market)
Location: Toronto, Ontario (working remotely due to COVID)
Agility PR Solutions provides powerful yet intuitive media outreach, monitoring, and measurement solutions for today’s PR professionals and communicators. Since 2003, global clients have trusted our platform and services to help them discover journalists and influencers relevant to their business, connect with these contacts through impactful emails and press releases, monitor media coverage, and report on the results of their public relations efforts. Our innovative technology backed by deep expertise helps organizations achieve the business outcomes they need to flourish.
Agility has a rapid growth plan in place for 2021 and is recognized by software review site G2 Crowd as a top-tier PR services provider. Reviews on Glassdoor.com speak to the excellent experience candidates and employees have with Agility, and we take pride in the positive feedback that reflects our corporate culture.
We are a team of global experts providing solutions and world-class support from our offices in the vibrant cities of Austin, USA; London, UK; Ottawa, Canada; and the Philippines.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving new client acquisition and revenue growth targets for our Agility platform. The Sales Manager leads a team of professional hunters in their quest for new client acquisition and growth of our client base.
You must have prior success managing a team of Account Executives selling SaaS business products to top executives against an industry leader. You have extensive sales management experience with a reputation for exceeding targets with a strong focus on team mentorship. You are a tactical sales manager who does not rest until the job is done. You are also a self-starter who is prepared to execute against a company sales plan and consistently deliver on monthly sales targets. You must be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who has software sales experience with a major vendor in the software market and embraces all aspects of selling. You thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong abilities to insert yourself into your team’s sales cycle to help them achieve great results.
Training and career development is a core focus for our Sales organization, and we have invested in both a second-to-none training program for our global sales team. We offer an attractive compensation package and an excellent working environment with the opportunity to be part of an agile company with unparalleled career growth.
- Execute against an effective annual sales growth plan, that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing a team of Account Executives focused solely on new client acquisition.
- Train and mentor a team of high performing Account Executives in North America and be their main point of contact.
- Meet with Account Executives one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress and targets.
- Responsible for motivating and advising Account Executives to improve performance, as well as hiring and onboarding of new team members.
- Collaborate with and support managers in other departments such as Marketing, Client Success, and Engineering to ensure client satisfaction as well as maintain a positive work environment.
- Work with other Sales Managers on continuous improvement to sales process, methodology and sales playbook.
- Analyze sales/metrics data to help evolve your team's strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or a combination of equivalent experience and education.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of B2B SaaS sales management experience with a total of 5 to 7 years of progressive sales experience.
- Strong experience in tactical sales management.
- You are a product of a sales training framework such as Sandler or other.
- People and customer management skills - especially problem solving - is very important. Ability to identify (potential) problems and propose solutions in a clear concise way is essential.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Must be driven, assertive, and think strategically; communicate flawlessly; collaborate consistently; listen actively; give clear, consistent direction; work efficiently and foster teamwork.
- Ability to interpret information and translate into actionable recommendations is a must.
- Strong computer skills in Salesforce, Salesloft, Excel, PowerPoint are necessary.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with a keen eye to detail.
- The ability to train others to listen, present and close sales.
- Track record of integrity, honesty and the ability to instill this in others.
Application deadline: Tuesday, October 26th
Agility PR Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.